In accordance with the provisions of the East African Community Customs Management Act 2004 and after attentive scrutiny of all applications for Customs Agency License, the Commissioner for Customs and Excise hereby publicizes names of the short-listed applicants for an interview to be conducted on 21st November, 2015 at the Institute of Tax Administration (ITA), Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam.
CONDITIONS TO BE OBSERVED BY ALL SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS:
- An interviewee is required to come with Introduction letter, pen, pencil, ruler and calculator.
- Interview will start at 08.30 am and all candidates should report and be registered for an interview before commencement of an interview.
- No candidate who previously successfully sat for an interview with another company will be allowed to sit for this interview unless his/her case has been submitted to Customs for determination and a ruling thereon whether he/she can sit for particular interview has been made. Non-observance of this condition will lead to punishment including revocation of the license and disqualification of the applicant.
- Companies whose Directors and/or a shareholder of such company, whether the company is operational, suspended or revoked due to violation of customs law and procedures shall not be licensed.
- Directors/Shareholders who own more than one company shall not be licensed.