CUSTOMS AND EXCISE DEPARTMENT
This is to notify the general public that the under listed goods will be sold by public auction or disposed of in a manner the Commissioner for Customs and Excise may deem fit if they remain un-cleared from the Customs area within thirty (30) days from the date of this notice.
The Auction Sales will be conducted at Africarriers Ltd, TATA Holdings (T) Ltd, Simagunga Motors Limited, Osaka Motors Limited, Yokohama Motors Limited, Saber International Ltd and R. K. Chudasama Ltd from 10:00 am on the dates and places as shown below:-
1. Thursday the 6th April, 2017 – Africarriers Ltd, TATA Holdings (T) Ltd, Simagunga Motors Limited and Osaka Motors Limited.
2. Thursday the 20th April, 2017–Yokohama Motors Limited, Saber International Ltd and R. K. Chudasama Ltd.
The goods may be viewed by the public during working hours two days before the day of the auction. For more details please visit our website www.tra.go.tz
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Successful bidders will be required to pay 25% of the purchase price on the spot. The remaining 75% must be paid within 48 hours after the auction sale;
2. Any person who makes the highest bid and fails to pay the mandatory 25% of the purchase price on the spot will be charged for the interference with the auction process with malicious intension and stern legal measures will be taken against such person;
3. Goods will be sold in lots of full consignments; and
4. Goods shall be withdrawn from the auction upon full payment of the respective duties and taxes.
Ag. COMMISSIONER FOR CUSTOMS AND EXCISE